Just to remind you that for editorial applications for example in news agencies even cropping is not allowed. So anyone with any higher aspirations from photography beyond the "likes", ought to keep that in mind.

I always believe that your photo is what you saw through your lens. Look through your lens, visualise it, compose it, click it.

I am not accusing you of deliberately provoking the tiger. I was just stating the facts that this happens too often. Discussing it here makes our readers aware about it and help shape their behaviour.

I have seen that often people forget everything infront of a tiger. So if possible the first few times one shouldn't attempt to photograph a tiger. Photo will remain in the hard drive, till it crashes and would be forgotten. Memories are for a lifetime. Just watch the tiger to your heart's content, understand some of the basic behaviours and then you will realise where the tiger is going to move next. So one can position the vehicle accordingly and wait for the tiger to click that nice image. Of course when there are too many jeeps, one cannot move and reposition.

In the initial days, one can play a game with himself/herself by trying to predict the course of action of the animal. If you get it right, then you get a huge satisfaction and that boosts the confidence as well.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi