In India we don't value human life, when will we wake up to the cries of animals? Before people realize the importance and come out of their ignorance, I am sure most of our wild life would have vanished.

Couple of mistakes the government is making.
1. Is the government taking into account how many forests are disappearing in India? With the boom in population how many villages and towns are encroaching into forest areas? Do we have any idea? Is there any account? The leopards are not straying out, we humans are diving them out of their habitat. Where is the equilibrium? We are killing its prey and expect it to stay in the forest? How will it?

2. If there are villages inside the forest, is the Government taking any action to evacuate these villages and send people out - or relocate?

3. What is the use of a rescue team without equipment? Will they hug the leopard? People did what they best, kill beat, take law in their own hands! I wish someone could educate them.

4. What can we do? Can we create more forest zones across the country? Can we ensure we protect our nature before its hacked to death? I just hope so. I think we should bring this to the notice of the Government. If we don't do it, no one will.