Praveen sir,

I remember this conversation we had a couple of days earlier about the issue of cattle grazing, and its possible impact on the two tiger cubs of Ganga that seemed to have taken that very area as their temporary territory. Also, given that there was controlled burning of forest that was on for the last week or so at bandipur, I believe it was quite natural of you, who have been visiting bandipur more than anyone else for the last couple of years at least, to be curious about the tigers It is not a bad thing at all Also, I think you are on another interesting mission of photographing all the tigers present in the tourism zone of bandipur and are quite excited about this prospect working out sooner than expected, so again, it is understandable that you went ahead looking for the tigers

I am inspired by how much enthusiastic you get about shooting and observing tiger behavior no matter how many times you have sighted the same tigers. I wish I will someday share the same enthusiasm and excitement of sighting and photographing tigers, even if the sightings are of the same tigers and at same locations However, like I have mentioned to you earlier as well, I am longing to see images of many many bird species from you, given you have the skill and equipment needed.

Cheers