Thread: Bamera

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bamera

"Sometimes in the wild, things have to loved the way they come".

Quote Originally Posted by Bhargava Srivari View Post
    Nice and sharp even at a lazy shutter speed Compositionally, I think there is a tad too much space in the foreground. Lesser space at the bottom and slightly more behind the tiger will make this look good to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anand ji,

I don't think my statement from the leopard post has relevance here. In the case of the leopard sighting, we were stuck between two vehicles, one in the front and one behind. Pushing any of them move forward or backward would have resulted in them losing sight of the leopard completely. If you have visited and experienced kabini, I am sure you would have understood that lot of times, leopard sightings on trees happen through small gaps through which the cat is visible. One won't always have the flexibility to move according to one's needs.

Now, in the case of this image though, even from the place you were in, I think it would have been possible to adjust space at the top and bottom and hence I made that suggestion. Please let me know of any further opinions you have; I will glad to note them.

Regards
    Bhargava

Thread Information