Thread: Id plz

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)

Bhai Supreet,
    On 7.10.2011,08.12 P.M itself ,I wrote that" It appears to me to be a Pied Bushchat,possibly a Male."

On 9.10.2011,12.47 P.M,You have given your view that" It appears to be a Pied Buschat Juvenille( possibly you meant Bushchat,Juvenile".You asked for Equipment details which Dr. Kakoti had immediately provided.

'Juvenile' means 'Young'.Juvenile is a Grey Word behind which" ALL OF US HIDE",if we donot
    mention "Male" or "Female" . Because we see only ONE VIEW in a Photograph and there lies the disadvantage.Whereas the Photographer sees SOME of the Many Views:Front/Elevation,Top,Bottom,Side,Anguler,Rear, Flying Wings. And of course "Call of the Bird",Flying trajectory,Feeding Habits.

Dr. Kakoti has kindly provided you the equipment details . If you so feel and at your discretion, you may now tell us whether its a Male or Female,if possible.
    SaktiWild

P.S:No Bird Photograph is Complete without specifying Male or Female.A Photographer is the best person to Identify in most of the cases barring a Few.
    Last edited by Saktipada Panigrahi; 10-10-2011 at 07:00 AM.

Thread Information