Dear Sabyasachi,
From the wailing sounds of photographers with big toys from behind me, I guess a sizable number...!!! But i guess we were very lucky for the fact that there were no vehicle in the backdrop. These cubs were a fixture in this spot for a whole day and several people got to enjoy the frolicking cubs but mostly with a stark coloured car in the background (tadoba allows private cars and all colors of gypsys ). I suppose i was more lucky in that respect.

I found the composition a bit of a challenge principally due to the presence of the patch of water. I tried a little lower angle as well but the still water made the reflection evident and cutting it out made it very noticable. I did wait if the cubs would stir the water and take the reflection out of the equation, that did not happen. Ideally I would have preferred a landscape here with the fourth cub completely visible, but being on a prime could not take that + the reflection.

Prasad,
The thought did occur to me, but the cubs were about 20 feet apart, that kind of DOF was not possible.

Cheers
Dipankar