Thread: Peck Peck... Woodpecker !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bhavin,
    Addressing by name is sufficient. No need to add an @ sign infront of the name. To me the @ symbol signifies the price of some goods. So I feel like a bag of potatoes when someone attaches @ sign infront of a name. It doesn't help in building a close knit community either. So just address people by name.

Which software are you using for image editing/resizing? Are you clicking in RAW or in jpeg mode?

I shoot in RAW and after importing the image into lightroom check the colour temperature. There is a slider for colour temperature and tint. Slightly moving them will help in getting the desired values. Initially it may appear as a daunting task. Later you will get a hang of it. Better to use Auto White Balance and then do the minimal corrections needed. Most of the times the Auto white balance works fine.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Sabyasachi for your efforts to bring up a sense of close knit members of one community

I am currently using Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 for doing the basic cropping and resizing and lil bit of post processing the image. I am not having much knowledge about the PP work so not tempering with my images much. Thank you for your advice on the color temp part. I will check if I can do that using Elements 10.

Yes, I shot all my images of Jim Corbett and Sattal trip in raw and used Photoshop elements to simply convert it and then PP on the jpegs. I know I should rather PP on the raw then convert it to jpeg. I am also planning to get my hands on proper PP software. I assume I should get Lightroom, correct?

Thread Information