dear Sabya sir, thanks for the response. Nowadays, as per me, difficulty is to shut off the gps features, as these eat into battery life. thats the first thing i did in my P510, and if P510 has gps, then probably all cameras. having said that, I can always provide the lat long coordinates from google maps, (which I use very extensively the point of doing the dry runs on it).
yes, i continue to visit the wetlands, each weekends and on holidays. this year, for the first time, there are pochards and i am finding them most often. i have located a big group of BH geese in sangareddy lake though in the most inaccessible corner of it and a fair size of flamingoes. sangareddy lake remain the most diverse with migratories, . and this beautiful lake will be converted into a shopping district soon, already all the old boards with pictures of visiting birds have been removed, some kind of Land (lake) conversion process .

i have been fighting / coping with a lot of changes for last one month, personal and on work front, some pleasant some not. so finding no time to write or upload.
at the last, i have lost the SD with nannaj pictures, i didn’t take the backup. i still get nightmares abt it. this is the 3rd sd i lost without backups in last 3 years and needless to say i keep on getting flashes of those lost pictures.
Thanks again, your words have lifted me up.