Hi Prasad,
Its is a combination of events. It is an intensely personal thing, nevertheless I am sharing it here. When I saw my dad in death bed due to improper medication, I saw a tear in his eye. Though it was a personally devastating experience, I was face to face with a reality, that we are all mortals. I felt that one day my time will also be up and when that happens I shouldn't have any regrets. Just a few days before that incident there was a photography exhibition where some 30 odd photos of mine were exhibited and it was in the news and electronic media and my dad was also interviewed. I had just joined Nokia at that time and was not there. That was also the last time he was happy because of me. Couple of years later I forced Mrudul to do the indiawilds website. (It was IndiaWilds and not sabyasachipatra.com because, we are all mortals and this shouldn't start and end with me.)

A few years later, I had an structured coaching program where the coach took out everything from me and helped me set up a goal of leaving my corporate career and pursuing my dream.

At the moment I have done only a small fraction of whatever I have dreamt. This is just a start. You can term it as baby steps. Long way to go before we sleep.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi