There is absolutely no doubt, where the core strength and competence of Indiawilds lies and stands. It is in its honesty and dedication. It is difficult for a person to accept critiquing and human tendency would generally incline towards wishing for "Awesome shot and wooohoos and wows". But to build a concept around constructive criticism is a big endeavour in itself, let apart sustaining it. Kudos to Sabyasachi for that. There are a lot of websites floating around where people would see your images and clap away. I don't intend to demean those sites, but there I guess the learning curve isn't as steep as one would expect here.

My journey with Indiawilds started in December '08 and its been nothing short of a scintillating experience for me since then. I can proudly say, whatever little I can contribute to photography today, has primarily been due to this forum and the constant inputs from the experienced members here. Sabyasachi has been more than a mentor to me in this regard. Mrudul, Rajan, Apana, Kiran and many more have all influenced me in some way or the other. I can now understand the style and preference of different photographers and try to incorporate the learnings into my images. I'm a toddler into serious photography (9 months old ). This forum has made things a lot easier for me than it would have been otherwise. I see my older images and the ones of date and I can see the difference. Still a long long long way to go... Wish that Indiawilds is always around with its ideals intact and even better images each single time... Amen