User Tag List

Thread: T-24 chiddigo,Ranthambhore

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default T-24 chiddigo,Ranthambhore

Dear all
    Chiddigi is not reguler zone of ranthambhore, this was zone suggested by our guide, we just went to see the area this and we got to see this adult T-24 and this was the happiest moment for my family

Canon 1D Mark II N+70-200 IS
    f/4
    ISO 200
    1/250
    Full Frame
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    cheers
    anu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi Anu,

Your uploaded image size is 984 by 648 pixels and 301kb. Please check if you had uploaded a larger size than this and it got reconverted by the software. The maximum file size limit is 300kb and the longest side should be upto 1024kb. In case you have uploaded a larger size, then please resize and upload again.

It is good to often explore these less visited areas. Lovely sighting of a male tiger. It is displaying flehmen behaviour. For further details please check here: Tiger: Sense of Smell - Flehmen Response - Indiawilds: Land of the Tiger. Conservation, Wildlife Photography, Communities

It is good that you got the tiger without any intervening bushes. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice sighting of a young male tiger. The raised tail and the look displays the behaviour nicely. Look forward to more in the series. Thanks for sharing.
    Regards,
    Mrudul Godbole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to see the flehmen behavior of this male tiger right in the middle of the track. He certainly doesn't seem too happy!

And please do check if you had posted a larger image than allowed, because the image appears to be a little soft which might be due to the software converting the image to the allowed file size automatically. Otherwise, a slight sharpness boost will work wonders for this image.

tfs

Bhargava

Thread Information