ISO 400
    Handheld
    Cropped
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice pose..the ruffled feathers look good. Have you done any special processing- there is a darker green patch just behind the tail. Also, there seems to be luminamce channel noise..you can try to use neat image for NR..if one can figure out the optimal settings, it is the most effective NR software!

tfs
    Bhargava

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice perch and eye contact. The ruffled feathers adds to the image. A higher shutter speed would have been good. You could have used f6.3 or f7.1 to give a bit more shutter speed or increasing the ISO would have helped. Agree about the green patch. Wish the out of focus stalk in the background was not present. Thanks for sharing.
    Regards,
    Mrudul Godbole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bhargava Srivari View Post
    Have you done any special processing- there is a darker green patch just behind the tail. Also, there seems to be luminamce channel noise..
    Agree with the previous comments. It is a good practice to mention, if there is any processing other than levels and curves and involves multiple layers, cloning etc etc.

Without the out of focus bright stick passing in the background just infront of the bird, it would have been great.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Sabyasachi Patra View Post
    Agree with the previous comments. It is a good practice to mention, if there is any processing other than levels and curves and involves multiple layers, cloning etc etc.

Without the out of focus bright stick passing in the background just infront of the bird, it would have been great.

Cheers,
    Sabyasachi
    Sorry ,I forgot to mention that the image was processed in multiple layers.Correction was done only to the subject including level,curves,some sharpening.I didn't notice the patch earlier,otherwise It could have been removed easily with healing brush after applying a layer mask .Agree about the OOF branch in the BG,couldn't avoid that as by the time I got out of the car ,the bird flew off .Thanks

Thread Information