Quote Originally Posted by Sabyasachi Patra View Post

It would be prudent to concentrate on other species rather than just keep on speeding the vehicles like in car rallies in side the sanctuary. Also how long one will continue to click images of tiger crossing the road. One can always create nice images of other species.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi
Praveen,
I looked at my comment and I guess you have taken offence to this part of my comment. Please rest assured that this was not intended for you. Rather it was a general comment for all the readers as most of the photographers prefer to zoom ahead without stopping to click other species. There have been many instances when photographers have tried to block the path of the carnivore or drove fast in a mad scramble to get the image of the tiger or leopard.

The very fact that we haven't been in a safari in the same forest patch at the same time, so it is impossible for me to accuse of encouraging the driver to drive like car rally in the forest. (And I don't accuse somebody just on the basis of hearsay)

On hindsight, I should have read your comment about kabini. I have been heavily travelling and didnt have the time to read all the comments. My part of the quoted comment, when read along with your two comments may give an impression of you rallying inside the forest. However, rest assured that my intention was not to point a finger at you. If so, I would have directly called you up and told you.

Sad to hear that tigers are missing confirming our suspicions.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi