Murugan,
Thanks for your suggestion. IndiaWilds portal would be upgraded. The shopping page can be created. However, at this point we will not be able to include an electronic payment gateway as that is too costly.

Apart from the film DVD, you guys can buy IndiaWilds mementoes like Cross Pen, Cap etc. It can be a good way of cross subsidising some part of the clothing and other things that we donate to forest department staff.

In the past there have been suggestions for me to take donations. I am not very comfortable with that. However, I am ok to take photography workshops for groups as well as one-to-one workshops to raise some funds for IndiaWilds. This thought came to my mind when a Joint-Secretary in a Ministry here in Delhi told me that if Vijay Mallya could despite his wealth could not save a venture like Kingfisher Airlines which doesn't make money, then no one else can. So I am ok to take workshops and one on one for people.

If anyone wants to buy the DVD of the film "A Call in the Rainforest". For ordering details check here: A Call in the Rainforest – DVD

Sabyasachi