Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hello Friends,

Hello friends,

I am Bharat Goel, based in Delhi.

During my schooling days in Modern School, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi, when I chose photography as my hobby, I myself didn’t know that one day this interest will become my life’s biggest passion. When I first visited Kanha National Park in 2004, I fell in love with wilderness.

During my engineering at Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg in Chhattisgarh, my interest in wildlife developed the most as I got a chance to visit nearby Sanctuaries and National Parks such as Udanti, Nagzira, Pench, Kanha and Tadoba-Andhari. From college I got into campus placement in Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. During my postings at Gandhinagar, Gujarat and Pune, Maharashtra I spent my holidays in Thol, Nalsarovar, Little Rann of Kutch, Bhimashankar & Sewri Jetty (Mumbai) and many places around Pune for birding. The lure of jungle forced me to leave my job, as I wanted to learn and contribute more towards the wildlife.

Now I am planning to study further in the field of wildlife protection and conservation.

As for IndiaWilds, I like the fact that conservation issues are discussed here, so that it will help creating awareness among people and for photography i always appreciate the honest comments and critiques.

Hope to share and learn from you all.

Cheers,
    Bharat Goel
    Last edited by Bharat Goel; 29-02-2012 at 01:03 PM.
    Bharat Goel
    +91-9999344036

Thread Information