Praveen, the tigress and cubs were drinking water at Minister Gutti (I hope I have spelled the name correctly.). As you know it has a raised wall, so we were standing in the gypsy and photographing as the tigress was on the other side. One more gypsy from JLR came and stood behind us. There were 3-4 wildlife photographers in that (carrying 500mm lenses) so I think they were quite regulars (and I had also seen them talking with JLR people), so they should be aware of all the rules and regulations. Some of them got down and got in our gypsy from behind us. One from another JLR gypsy which was after the forest dept van walked all the way and came and tried to get in the front in our gypsy. Some people got down from the forest dept Van (1-2 ladies, followed by more people) and they directly walked over the wall to see the tigress. Seeing the lady on the bund wall, the tiger cub was started and immediately disappeared. I was not able to get any sharp images with so much commotion for the tigress or cub drinking water. I had not seen such things happening in Bandipur before, but this was really a bad experience. Since we were in a hurry to leave, we didn't go to the DCF.